Search, Compare, Get a Report
– Perform simple or advanced searches using our continuously updated database.
– Learn about the quality and results of different studies.
– Get a report sent to your email.
Searching the CogTale Database
Learn how to use the Explore feature on the CogTale website to search the database and create a meta-analysis.
The CogTale internship is a 12-week remote internship, designed to help students or researchers gain further knowledge about evidence synthesis, research quality and methodology of cognitive interventions. The CogTale internship provides the opportunity for interns to learn practical data extraction skills, through learning how to code articles for the CogTale database.
The internship is fully remote and international researchers & students are encouraged to apply!
Upcoming CogTale Internship Expression Of Interest (EOI)
If you are interested in future CogTale Internship programs please submit your EOI using the form below.
Please complete the expression of interest form below if you wish to be contacted about future CogTale internships or opportunities for researchers.
What are the benefits?
- Connect with researchers in the CogTale team at Deakin University, Australia
- Gain professional skills in data extraction
- Gain Knowledge about cognition-oriented interventions and meta-analysis
- Internship certificate of completion
Who can apply?
- 3rd year undergraduate, graduate or postgraduate) studying psychology or a related discipline
- interested in ageing, dementia, and evidence synthesis.
Create a CogTale Account
Creating an account will allow you to bookmark studies, synthesize evidence from multiple studies, and receive detailed evidence reports by email.
How can I use CogTale?
Search our database and perform a meta analysis.
Want to learn more about Evidence Synthesis?
Citizen briefings: summaries of recent findings.